Thursday 23 July 2015

Coffee and cake

Evening All.
I have had a very eventful day with Elle and here is it in writing and pictures.
After my paper round, I got ready and was out the door by ten. Me and Elle had planned to go to Costa for breakfast, as we both love it! I had a toasted teacake, caramel shortbread cake and a cappuccino. I know it isn't really the typical breakfast but it was a treat and the caramel shortbread is to DIE for!!

We then headed to Town and I didn't buy anything exciting.

We then came home, chilled at Elle's for a short while then went out again (I feel like a middle aged lady, not a 16 year old kid) with our Mums for another coffee and cake (I had another caramel shortbread but it wasn't as good as Costa's) but never the less I still enjoyed it.

We came home, had tea, then washed Elle's car before driving to KFC for a burger (I only had a coke, *good girl Sophie*) and then came home.
Yes most of our day has evolved around food but you can't beat a treat once in a while, yumm!

No comments:

Post a Comment