Monday 13 July 2015

Day 33, I may as well live in Town

Yesterday was a boring day and thats why I didn't blog. Me, Mum and Dad made a dent into clearing up the back garden. I painted the fence, Dad cut the hedge and Mum did some weeding. The highlight of my day was of course my Lush bath!! Bath bomb Fizz-banger, my favourite!!

Today was a little more productive. Me and Will caught the bus to Town and I blew the little money I had. I bought some 'Benefit Gimme Brow,' highly recommended, https://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/product/view/gimme-brow. I also bought a vibrant blue Cami from Topshop, http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?Ntt=plunge+v+neck+cami&storeId=12556&productId=19917518&urlRequestType=Base&categoryId=&langId=-1&productIdentifier=product&catalogId=33057. I also bought two pairs of sunglasses from Primark for my holiday and also a swimming costume. Will bought some flip flops and some sunglasses. I feel like I have been into town so many times these past few weeks, I may as well set up my tent and live in there!
We came home, went for a run, had tea and now watching a film with some more chocolate, marshmallows and digestives.
Me and Will have been together 5 months tomorrow, yes a whole 5 months, lol! Can I just say no matter how many times we argue were always by each others side after. Thanks for all the amazing good times Will, love you:)

Thanks for reading, Soph x

No comments:

Post a Comment