Monday 6 July 2015

Day 28, the past few days

My past few days have consisted of bike rides, strawberry picking, watching a show and many trips into town. My first bike ride was to Cleethorpes with Will. We went down to the beach and sunbathered for a few hours and took a packed lunch with us. We then biked home and then biked with Mum to somewhere far away for an ice cream.
The next day was a day out with Elle. We went to town, went out for lunch and went strawberry picking.
The day after I went back into town and bought lodes of holiday clothes for my holiday to France at the end of the month. If I have the time I was planning on doing a blog about the summer clothes I purchased and sharing it with you all. I will try get round to that but I'm not promising anything.
On Saturday I went with a few friends back to Stagecoach (a perferming arts school) and watched a show, to support our friends that were in the show. We then went into town, again, and that was my day really.
I am sorry I havn't been uploading every day but I hope I get back to that soon!!
It is now Tuesday. I've spent the day with Will and we went swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment