Wednesday 1 July 2015

Day 25/26, Happy birthday Granny

My past two days have consisted of me at Franklin College on my taster days. I picked the following four subject. Health and Social care, Biology, Photography and Sociology. The second day was definitely more enjoyable then the first as the first day I only had one lesson and that was Biology and I didn't really enjoy that. I really enjoyed the other three courses, especially photography and sociology. I'm still not 100% sure what I want to do when I leave school. I have a catering apprenticeship lined up but I also have Franklin as my back up plan, so I will see where the wind takes me.
Monday night I was out with Dad and Will on a 10 mile bike ride. Dad decided to take us through a field which was surrounded by nettles and I had shorts on, so that wasn't great!
Tuesday was Granny's birthday so after college I whipped up a Victoria sponge for her and me and the family went out for a meal.

Last night just as me and Will was going to bed (half 12) Will got me out of bed to have a look out the window. When I looked it seemed like a house on fire. You could see the flames roaring and you could hear it. As we was worried I woke Mum up and we ended up going on a walk to find out. There was other people out on the streets worried as well but thank god it wasn't a house, just a barn/field. Hopefully no one was hurt and the fire brigade turned up.
Today is a lovely day and I have an idea of biking down to the beach with Will, taking a picnic and having a sunbath, I'll let you know what we end up doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment