Sunday 28 June 2015

Day 24, we've lost Maisy

I was so tired this morning and the extra 20 minutes in bed was so needed. I had my normal two paper rounds along with an extra one as the paper boy never turned up. I got in just before the rain and then made some marzipan scones for my brother Dan and his girlfriend Soph. By 11am Me the parents and grandparents were on the road to Leeds.
We arrived at Leeds a few hours later and spent a few hours at their flat. We the went for a drink and then went to Reds for food!!
I had the smoked sticky BBQ chicken and gosh was it good, I had half a chicken on my 'tray'!
I hope Dan and Soph find their cat Maisy as it ran out when we all bombarded in and it hadn't come back since. It was lovely to spend some time with my Bro and Soph, and I'm so proud for them moving into there first home together.
I'm on my way home now and I'm just going to have a chilled night, as for some reason I'm still tired.

2 comments: