Friday 12 June 2015

Day 8, last day in uniform

After waking Will up at a time he has never seen in the morning (6.50) we got ready and headed to school. After waiting 25 minutes the bus FINALLY arrived. We had a little bus party as it was the last time all us year 11's are on the bus together. *Sad times*
Two exams, a lot of selfies and shirt signing later it was time to go home. Today was the last day in uniform, so I plan to burn my uniform and all my work soon, Yay! Here is a picture of my crazy friends that I will miss dearly:(
Once I got home I went out with Elle, had a catch up over a mackies, then went to Tesco and bought a new purse, finally found a purse I like!!! We then met our parents in the pub and I am now cuddled up with Frodo (the dog) with a coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment