Saturday 27 June 2015

Day 23, PROM

So yesterday was the day, prom was finally here! Let me talk you through my day.

My morning was pretty chilled with only my nails being painted. Elle was painting my nails and she did them a lovely silver holographic colour. We then had time so nipped into Cleethorpes for a coffee and cake at Costa.
At 1pm my makeup artist arrived, and by 2.30 she was finished, only an hour and a half! When Tina turned up with all this makeup it blew me away!
Here is my finished look!!
By 3pm it was onto my hair, I did have a trial for my hair and was very pleased again with the outcome.
It was then a quick change into my dress and off to Harrys, my prom date's house for photos. We was pretty lucky as the rain stayed tucked away for us and we got some cracking pictures...
After our photo shoot it was off back to mine and then waiting a bit untill it was time to leave. Will went home to wait for his prom date and Me and Harry came to my house and had plenty of my family and friends come to see us for a photo. 
After champaine it was time to leave, it's fair to say I was feeling very excited but also very nervous!
We arrived at the Brackenbrough and Harry wanted to arrive a little later to 'make an enterence' so thats what we did. It was such anincredible experience and I was loving every moment of it.  
After a three course meal and so many photos we had a disco which was fab but it's so hard to dance in a prom dress! Then something happened that I never though was happen, I WON PROM QUEEN! I am still in shock now and can't believe it! Here is me and Aidan, prom queen and king.
It was then onwards and upwards to the after party, ofcourse we needed to arrive in style so me and 13 other friends went on the party bus, what and experience, the pole was deffo the best.
 
So the party stated at 12 and by 5am I was in my tent asleep, but it was already light so felt wrong going to sleep. After a few hours sleep I was then up again. I spent the morning at Mias, whos party it was and then came home and slept.
To top off my day I recieved a card and some rose flowers from Becca, as a congratulation on prom queen, what a sweet friend!!
Tomorrow I'm off to Leeds so that should be fun.
I hope you have enjoyed reading about my prom, it seriously was a great experience and I wold easily do it all over again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment