Friday 19 June 2015

Day 15, bored already

Todays been pretty boring. My day started at 10am. By 11.30 Will was here and we was having some brunch. I made Will, and I quote 'one of the best sandwiches he's ever had!' It consisted of Ham, bacon, salad, mayo, chilli sauce and crisps, which doesn't sound appealing at all.
We than had a trip to Immingham to pick up my retainer and then to drop something off at Grandmas. We then went for an ice cream, I had mint choc chip, of course and then came home. Will then left and Me and Mum headed to Tesco. Since school is now finished the days are becoming a bit boring when there are no plans so Tesco was just something to do. There was something very rare in Tesco, FREE coffee, which was lovely, so smiles all round.

I then went to go see Elle, and took her a card and some chocolate to say well done on her uni work, as a top friend I am, then we went to take Frodo for a walk. After chippy tea I turned to tidying my room, several hours later my room was spotless! I have thrown out a lot of old clothes, sorted out all my clothes and bits I a keeping, and gave the room a good hover and polish. I had the enjoyment of throwing away most of my school books (I kept my hospitality and catering work of course.) I not only threw it away I threw it all out the bedroom window down into the bin, which for some reason was enjoyable!,I have only just finished now (11pm) and now it's time for bed!




I have been having a new drink recently and all it is is summer fruits and lemonade, sorry this is a crappy photo but I think you should go try it out, it's lovely a refreshing, perfect for summer!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear that you kept the most important work and thrilled to hear that you had secured an apprenticeship - well done. If ever you get really bored there's a mountain of gardening here that needs doing lol!

    ReplyDelete