Sunday 14 June 2015

Day 10, first tri

This morning was a massive shock to the system when the alarm went off at 6.20am, yes 6.20am! Thanks to the help of Dad my two paper rounds were completed in no time. By 8am we was on the road to Woodhall Spa to watch Mum in her first triathlon and give her some support. She was a little bit emotional as she was very worried it wouldn't go right but she smashed the course, despite getting lost in transition, which was quite funny. It was a great morning out and we got home at 3. Here is a picture of the transition area, I found it interesting, saddo.
Later on Will turned up and we went down to the driving range and attempted to bang some balls, I learnt that I can't play golf at all!
We then ordered a takeaway, pizza and chips was so needed, I was waisting away, lol.
Finally we got ready for bed and watched some TV with Mum and Dad. Todays been fab and I'm very inspired to have a go at one, so proud of my Mum!<3

1 comment:

  1. Well done to your mum - that's a fantastic achievement!

    ReplyDelete