Tuesday 9 June 2015

Day 5, not a good day

Today has not been a good day for me! It started off great, had a great laugh with friends in PE and English but it all went down hill at lunch time.
My school is under new management and A LOT of rules have been laid. One of the rules is no phones, so of course me being me I have all the teachers watching my every move, but me being silly, I got my phone out and then, boom, the teacher caught me and took my phone of me, but thats not the worst thing, I don't get it back till next Tuesday, thats a WHOLE WEEK!! I am struggling without my phone now and I have only not had it for a few hours. I am not happy at all but it's happened and I just hope Tuesday hurry's up!
I will be spending my night on my laptop (my new phone), doing a spot of revision, chilling watching TV and eating a lot of fatty food to cheer me up.

Ps: I had a picture to insert today of me and the girls eating fruit, yes we was being healthy, shock horror, but I now don't have my phone so you will not be able to see that photo. Also sorry if there is no pictures on my blogs in the next few days *sad times* :(

No comments:

Post a Comment