Monday 15 June 2015

Day 11, the sun has got it's hat on

What a lovely sunny day it is! After having a nice lay in and chilled morning with Will it was time for a picnic at Poppys. So me, Lydia, Poppy, Lauren and Erin laid in the garden and tucked into pizza, crisps and a lot of chocolate! The lads then surpriced us and basically just nicked all are food but never the less was lovely to see them. We then had a crazy idea and decided to go on a bike ride, so us 5 biked around for an hour, had a lovely chat, sang a lot of songs and just had fun:)
I came home and had a pretty boring night. Had tea, packed my bag for tomorrow, wrote teachers thankyou cards and watched telly. I will try my hardest to post tomorrow but I have a very busy day a head of me, but I WILL TRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment