Saturday 13 June 2015

Day 9, busy busy

Evening all! My day started of as a usual weekend, completing my paper round, fortunately it was raining, so my sexy raincoat made an appearance this morning! Then it was a quick shower and get ready to then head into town for a few hours shopping with Elle. I had been rewarded by my Mum and Dad for all the hard work I had done painting the fence so thought it was time to treat myself! First of all me and Elle had some 'brunch' in cafe Nero.
We then had a wonder around town and picked up some essentials. I purchased this 'ridiculous' shirt as Mum called it but I assured her it was called style. For £10 from River Island I thought this was fab (yes it is a pinapple with 'hair'.)
We then headed home. After being at home about three minutes Elle rang me up and asked if I would like to go out for lunch with her and her Mum and Dad, free food, how could I possibly say no!!
We went to The Joseph Morton and look what I had, BBQ CHICKEN MELT!
After that we popped to the co-op and then came home. Another quick change and then it was out to Auntie June's surprise 80th birthday celebration. Although I was the only child there it was lovely to see all the family and have a chat. Elle then picked me up and took me for a mucflurry and now I'm home watching Miranda and I plan to untill it's my bed time. I sound and look such a pig, my whole blog is on food, I blame Elle, oops:0

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you're kicking off your shoes and enjoying yourself Soph!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am indeed, thanks for having a read:)

      Delete