Tuesday 23 June 2015

Day 19, fingers crossed

Today has been a very crap day. I woke up at the rediculous time of 3am, and couldn't fall back asleep. By 6am I felt sick and ended up stuck in the bathroom for an hour. I don't know what came over me, I have been sick many times today and I feel horrible. At 3pm I went to the doctors and got some tables, after taking many of these tablets I feel a little better and haven't been sick, fingers crossed I am better for tomorrow as I am HOPFULLY off to the Lincolnshire Show. I am on a strict diet of plain food, with no dairy so for tea I've had some beans on toast, and thats all I've really eaten today:( Sorry for such a boring blog but my days been so crap. I'm playing on going to bed early and having a good nights sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment