Thursday 18 June 2015

Day 14, oops

I've just looked at the time (11.54) and couldn't believe it, sorry this blog is a bit late but better late then never I gues! So here is my day...
I got woken up this morning by my phone, so it was fairly early (9am, thats early for me, now I'm not at school.) I received a text of Elle asking if I wanted a trip to Lincoln, so an hour later we was on our way! We stopped off at Elle's uni to pick up some of her results, she passed with an amazing 2.1, if that means anything to any of you, but I was very proud of her and gave her a hug, and thats a rare thing between me and Elle!
Then it was onto shopping. I didn't have a lot of money but ended up buying a bit of makeup and some Topshop pants that were in the sale, woo, and also so Jack Wills pants that were in the sale, double woo! Elle purchased a lovely top from Jack Wills, some shoes and some pants (we didn't get matching ones I promise!) It was a lovely day out with Elle and we was home by 3. This photo may not look steep but it was exreamly steep and tired me and Elle out!!

We then took Elle's dog, Frodo for a walk, then watched a full episode of Come Dine With Me, saddos we know!
That was my day really, been a chilled night. I painted my nails again as they were all smudged this morning so I wasn't happy about that!
Once again sorry for this being late!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see that the interest in cooking is continuing - how about trying
    out a new recipe or two whilst you have the time?

    ReplyDelete