Wednesday 10 June 2015

Day 6, phoneless

Today was a little different, I had no school, WOO!
I got woken up this morning at 8.50am by the birds, and then nodded back off to sleep and woke up at 11am. I started the day with a maths paper to prepare myself for my last maths exam tomorrow. After that I quickly got ready and headed to Wills. We then went and got a spot of lunch, a massive bacon bun, a packet of crisps and a bottle of coke did me nicely:) We then went back home, and played on GTA, how boring.
I then left Will and headed to the dentist, where I had to have a mould of my mouth taken for another retainer. After a lot of gagging and tears the mould was taken and I ran out the dentist as quick as I could *kidding.*

I have had a project of paining all the fence panels in my front garden for many a weeks now and I thought I would continue so that kept me busy for the night, until I ran out of paint..! My mood lightened tonight as I get my phone back tomorrow (as Mum has wrote a letter to the school telling them to give me it back) so I will be complete again tomorrow.
Talk to you again tomorrow, with another blog, byeeeeee:))))

No comments:

Post a Comment