Thursday 25 June 2015

Day 20, Lincolnshire show

Yesterday I was extreamly busy so I appologise for not blogging, so here is yesterdays blog.
Me along with Will, his parents and Joe went to the Lincolnshire show. The Lincolnshire show is a massive event held every year and to any of you who haven't been it's deffently worth going. Once we had got there Me, Will and Joe met up with another Will and then us four went round together all day. After spending a few hours looking at cars, how boring, we got onto some interesting stuff. Our first purchase was home made lemonade, which we saw being made infront of our eyes. It was the best lemonade I've ever had! We then grabbed some food and just looked round more stalls really, here are a few pictures I took during the day.


Although most of the animals were very noisy and smelly some of them were nice. 
We watched some cow showings, watched how bees made there honey and even made a candle out of something related to bees, but I'm not sure what. The day was just full of laughs and a lot of food tasting. On a down side I got MEGGA sunburnt on my arms and neck so now have rediculous tan lines and with prom on Friday I hope they go quick! To end the day we saw John from, erm is it itv weather, and got a selfie with him, lol.
We all got home and went out for some chippies!
What a lovely day it was, despite getting burnt. Me and Will then came back to mine and watched The Purge which wasn't a good idea before going to bed! Sorry again for not uploading this yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment