Monday 22 June 2015

Day 18, bish bash bosh

After having a lovely lie in and waking up at 10am I decided to go for a run, that was not a good idea. I ended up coming in after a mile then ended up feeling crap and was sick. Once I was feeling better Me and Mum headed to town and bought quite a lot! I have finally found some gorgeous earrings and a bracelet for prom so everything is finally sorted for prom, 4 days to go, YAY!
I also bought a playsuit from New look for the after prom party and just some essentials and presents.
After being in town several hour we picked Will up from college as he was on a taster day, took him home then it was onto my next mission, cooking tea!
For fathers day I thought it would be nice to cook Dad tea, so tonight I cooked him chicken enchiladas and they were so good omg could eat them every day, and Dad really enjoyed them to so smiles all round.
If any of you have any ideas of something different I could write about instead of just my day, like maybe beauty or challenges, anything, please leave a comment of ways to improve my blog, thank you:)

1 comment:

  1. Why not do as I am doing - create enough challenges to last you through to college. I will start you off - design and create a three course meal - with coffee and petits fours for your parents and Wills. Will could be your sous chef and it could be your way of thanking them for getting you both ready for the prom.

    ReplyDelete