Sunday 21 June 2015

Day 16, It was only 3 pound

What am I even playing at, I didn't post yesterday (day 16) sorry all! So here was my day yesterday.
The morning started off with a paper round followed by home made pancakes! I then met up with Annie in Cleethorpes around lunch time. We had a look round the shops then went for a costa! We then went back to her house and got ready for Mackenzies leaving party. Keeley joined us in getting ready and about 3 hours later and many a selfies we was ready!
The party was fab and it was lovely to see the girls again as I don't often see them.
I can finally show you what I bought Mackenzie, I just think it's a lovely little gift!!
The highlight of my day was definitely my purchase in a... charity shop. I went in to look at the Dvd's and ended up trying on this purple and white silk shirt, for £3 it was a done deal! I then went online and looked on the website and shirts just like mine were £170 so £3 is an amazing bargain!
Sorry once again for the last post, how bad of me:(

No comments:

Post a Comment