Wednesday 17 June 2015

Day 13, meal with the girls

After tossing and turned and waking up 4 times in the night I got woken up by Will at 11am, what a lie in, yahooo! After enjoying a bacon bun while watching Cowboy Builders it was time to go home.
I got home, got showered and ready and headed to pick up a present for a friend, as much as I love the present and want to share it with you I can't as she might see it but I'll show you the card as it's super cool, well I think so. As my friend is moving to London I thought this card suited the occasion very well!
It was then a get ready and onto the next car journey which was to Brewers Fayre for a meal with the girls from school, we thought we would celebrate leaving school so went for a 2 course meal for most but of course for me, I had all 3 courses! For starters I shared BBQ chicken wings with Alice, then followed by chicken tikka masala and to finish chocolate brownie and custard, yum yum!
We then all went for a walk round the boating lake, and captured some pics!













I'm now about to go paint my nails then chill, night all.


No comments:

Post a Comment