Tuesday 7 July 2015

Day 29, swimming in the sea

Today I've spent the day with Will. We had an early start and was in town by 10. After getting Will all his holiday clothes we headed to KFC. A bargen bucket and chips did me nicely, then we headed home.
We decided as it was a nice day to go down to the beach. I was having second thoughts but it was too late by then as Will was dragging me in the freezing water. Despite there being a seal that I thought was going to come and eat us I had great fun, once the water got warmer.
Once we was home and showered we enjoyed sausags, potatoes and vegetables.
Me and Will then spent a few hours battling it out on the wii, I won, obviously.

I have wrote this blog out three times now, yes THREE so third time lucky it will upload and not disappear.
Thank for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment