Wednesday 29 July 2015

Going on holiday

Hello everyone.
My past few days have been chilled. Chilling with family and friends. Had a bbq, been into town and PACKING!
I am going down to France tomorrow (Thursday 30th) for 9 days as a school trip which will be full of water sports and fun! It isn't a academic holiday which is the best bit! I will be getting up to sailing, catamarans, snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing and so much more!
I will be so busy morning, afternoon and evening I won't have time to blog, and I doubt I will even get wifi.
I am planning on doing a holiday blog when I return to talk about my holiday and show you all my pictures.
I hope you all have a fab week whatever your plans may be, and if your in England, I hope the weather is kind to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment