Saturday 11 July 2015

Day 32, chocolate & marshmallows

I was up bright and early for my paper round. On my round I captured some pictures that I thought looked 'artistic'.

After the round was completed I watched telly and had a hot cross bun. My plan was then to go on a bike ride. After waiting 20 minutes for Grandad to pump the tyres up that only went down again I decided a bike ride was not a good idea and I came home and watched Catfish.
After watching Catfish I set on my mission again, painting the fence. After having a struggle to get the sheet down with out it blowing away I was on with it. I have completed two LARGE panels today before Elle turned up to keep me company. (Ps, never drop your brush into the paint bucket, not great at all.)
We went back to Elles and made a treat. I don't know the name of it but it's chocolate, and marshmallows ontop, put into the oven to melt. Then ate with digestives. The pictures should make it all clear.


We then took our treats into the cinema room and watched Inbetweeners.

Tonight at home was a BBQ and now I'm sat with the family catching up on Coronation Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment