Wednesday 8 July 2015

Day 30, feeding the duck

My day started at around 9am. I got woken up by Will with a coffee and then watched telle for a few hours. After watching homes under the hammer we got ready and went down the road for a cooked breakfast. Will had a large full english and I had a large sausage, it was massive!
We then went outside to find a hungry fluffy friend, a duck! I fed it some food and even had a selfe with it, and yes it is real!
We got home and spent the rest of our time battling it out on the wii, and it's fair to say I lost! I then went home and headed to the dentist for a filling. The dentist thought it would be a good idea to trick me and tell me I was having a tooth out, not funny at all. I survived the filling and came out in one piece.
I'm now sat at home, eating shepherds pie and looking for a holiday and clothes, happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment