Friday 3 July 2015

My daily skin care routine

I thought I would do something a little bit different today, so today I will write to you about my daily skin care routine.

First of all I have quite normal skin, not oily, and not to dry. I will always trust 'Simple' for my skin, it's not pricy and for me it works really well.

In the mornings when I wake up the first thing I will do is wash my face with the "Simple triple action face wash.' I simply use this with warm water and a flannel.
I then dry my face and use my 'Simple kind to skin hydrating moisturiser.' This moisturiser is light, and not a lot is needed and it drys quickly so you aren't waiting to put makeup on top of it.

Then when it comes to night time it's a bit more complicated.

I first start of with 'Simple kind to eyes, eye make-up remover.'  I put a bit of this on a cotton pad and rub gently around my eyes and eye brows.
I then use the 'Simply kind to skin purifying cleansing lotion.' I put quite a bit of this on another cotton pad and rub all over my face and down my neck.
By now all your make-up should of come off but just to make sure I then use the 'Simply soothing facial toner.' This toner is almost like water. Just apply to a cotton pad and apply all over the face.
To finish off I then apply 'Simply vital vitamin night cream.' The night cream is a thicker cream then the morning moisturiser and feels like it soaks into your face over night. Just as the morning moisturiser apply all over the face, and not a lot is needed.
I then just repeat this patten every morning and evening.

These products are only a couple of pounds each and last a long time. They are available to buy at any boots, superdrug and other cosmetic stores. They sell different methods of each product so there is something for every skin type.

I hope this has helped you to get an idea of a skin care routine and a few products. Let me know your response.

No comments:

Post a Comment