Saturday 25 July 2015

My favourites

I have always wanted to do this blog, so here it is. I will be chatting about all the different things that I like and would recommend, enjoy!

My first favourite is beauty related and it is the real technique's make-up brushes. I really enjoy applying my make-up and I feel like using brushes makes the look a whole lot better. I have a wide range of make-up brushes but my favourite is my 'Real Techniques 100 Bold Metal Brush.'

This brush dose come with quite a hefty price tag for a make-up brush but I feel like it is well worth the money I paid and if you don't mind spending a bit more money on make-up brushes I would defiantly go for a brush out of this collection. Ps, I use this brush for foundation. 

My second favourite that I really do love and hope I always will is a shop. Not just a shop in particular but charity shops. When my Mum first wanted me to go into a charity shop I was having non of it but now I love going in and having a look round. A lot of charities shops sell a load of crap but you can pick up some great bargains. I love finding little dainty vintage pots and I have recently purchased a shirt from a charity shop for £3! Here are just a few out of my collection...




Next on my list is food. I want to recommend a few coffee shops. As you may be aware me and Elle often go out for coffee and cake and the two best places we both love is Costa and Marples. Both of these coffee shops are in Cleethorpes but I know for sure Costa is a nation wide cafe.

My favourite cake in Costa as I'm sure some of you are aware from previous blogs is the caramel shortbread slice and if you ever go into Costa I would recoment you pick one of these up!
I believe that there is only a Marples in Cleethorpes but it is your typical welcoming coffee shop with what I would call 'high standard' food. I often go for a toasted teacake and a coffee, a cake and I have even had my dinner there, home made lasagne, yum.
    

My last favourite is my phone apps. I will recoment a few apps to you that are my favourites. The first app is social media and it is Instagram. I like scrolling through Instagram to see all my friends photo and also edit and upload my own. (My name is 'sophpeggxo' if you wanted to have a look round.) The next app I use a lot is Layout which is a photo editing app. This app is linked to Instagram but I enjoy experimenting with my photos and making new photos. I have two games that I find myself playing a lot. They are Hay Day and Hill Climb and I recomend you download both. Some people may think Hay Day is more of a childs game but I love it and it's very addictive. My last favourite app of course is Blogger, and is my saviour. When ever I have a spare bit of time I will start to create a new blog or continue with an on going one. I also  enjoy the music app, capital and many more.


I hope you have enjoyed reading a few of my favourites and liked this type of blog.
Any feed back on this blog with be much appreciated, Soph:)

No comments:

Post a Comment