Friday 10 July 2015

Day 31, a woman on a mission and A&E

Yesterday was a boring day. It consisted of a trip to Tesco and to B&Q. At the evening I started my mission... painting the fence. I will do a before and after picture but it may take some time as the fence goes on for miles (well not miles but it feels like that when I'm painting it!)
Before
After one coat
It still needs another coat at the bottom but after that it will look a lot better.

Today was an early start for me. By 10am I was in Marples, a lovely cafe down Cleethorpes, having breakfast with Elle. I had sausage bun and some coke. We then headed to Town. Elle picked up some lovely clothes and I bought some makeup, which was necessary and I then treat myself to Zoellas (a youtuber) sweet foam shower gel, which wasn't necessary, oops. I will give you my verdict when I have tried it out.
The highlight of my day was Elle falling up the stairs in Town (how is it even possible to fall up stairs.) We found it funny at the time as she was in a heap on the floor but she is now sat in Louth hospital waiting for an X-ray as her toes/foot isn't great! I hope your okay Elle!
We ended our trip out with a trip to Elle's Grandmas house for some home make chips and ice cream, hat more could we want.

I have set out my blog today a little different and I am kinda liking it better so whayy!

1 comment:

  1. Loving the fence and I agree about Marples - its a lovely café !

    ReplyDelete