Wednesday 15 July 2015

Day 34, A first for everything

Evening all. First of all I would like to say I will not be titling my blogs 'Day 33, and then the caption' anymore, it will simply be the caption.
So lets get on with my past few days. Yesterday my main event was Me and Will going on a bike ride and strawberry picking. It's safe to say we ate just as many strawberries when we was picking then what we bought, oops! It was all going so well on the way home until the bag broke so we both ended up having a punnet of strawberries in one hand and biking with the other. I have never ate a strawberry and I went for it and tried one and I actually liked it.
Todays been a casual day, just me and Mum. We went to the doctors, Tesco, Pennells for a coffee and cake and then I did something I've never done before. I went on a short bike ride on Mums road bike, and gosh it was a little scary. I managed six miles with out falling off though, yay!
After my bike ride and a hard two mile run with Olivia  Me and Dad shared a pizza. We then painted a bit more of the fence and I'm now watching '100 Year Old Drivers Ride Again' which is a great program!
I am in the process of sorting out a favourites blog, so that should be coming shortly.

After watching telly for a while I will settle down to bed and I have a few pages of a magazine to read about blogging, which might give me some tips (lets hope so.)



No comments:

Post a Comment