Sunday 19 July 2015

My past few days

Thursday
Thursday was a day out with the lads from school. Me, Will and Will went round to Harrys and played some intense games on the wii. We then went on a bike ride to Joes house and played football before biking back. Will being the sweetheart he is gave me his bike to use as I was on Harrys bike that has six gears and I was struggling. At night me and Will went to watch Mum complete a Duathlon, she did very well!

Friday
Friday morning was chilled with Will and the only exciting thing I did Friday was go out for tea with Mum, Dad and friends. It was exciting though as I was feeling adventurous and tried Fish. I was a little disappointed as I thought it didn't taste of a lot but it was good never the less.


Saturday
Saturday was Cleethorpes carnival. I have done a separate blog for that and it will be uploaded tomorrow (20th July.)

TODAY
After two paper rounds with the help of Dad it was time to go help out at a race Mum was running. I don't have a clue where it was, all I know we was surrounded by grass. We was both marshals and made sure everyone went the right way and even took a few selfies along the way.

We all then went back to 'Race HQ' and enjoyed free food. I am now sat at home writing this blog and listening to Capital, woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment